October 30, 2020
I have listed a new property at 5310 38 ST in Cold Lake.
Welcome home to this spacious 4 level-split in Brady Heights that backs on to a large green space. The main floor features a large living room with a beautiful bay window for plenty of natural light, a spacious kitchen with two tone cabinets, peninsula and a large pantry with power. The dining area completes this level with access to the massive fully fenced back yard that includes a large deck, built in fire pit and mature fruit trees. On the upper floor you will find the master, 2 bedrooms, and a 4pc bath. The third level is made for entertaining with a wet-bar, second 3pc bathroom and access to the garage. A Flex room and large laundry room with storage can be found on the fourth level. The garage is insulated and has a mezzanine for all your storage needs. This home offers all new vinyl windows throughout and A/C. The furnace and hot water tank were replaced in 2015. Shingles done in 2012. Nature can be found all around with parks and pathways to enjoy!
October 30, 2020
I have sold a property at 5709 52 AVE SW in Cold Lake.
The perfect place for you to build your dream home! This lot is very large with mature trees and loads of potential. Property is close to school's, shopping and 4 Wing. There is no access to the property. Access will be provided when it is a conditional sale on inspection. Property sold as is, where is.
October 7, 2020
I have listed a new property at 202 802 12 ST N in Cold Lake.
Welcome to Marina Ridge! Affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with underground parking. Freshly painted with newer flooring and trim, in-suite laundry and open concept living area. Living room opens onto an extended common area patio that over looks Cold Lake. Building has its own gym, postal service and inside storage areas. Condo fees include: heat, hot water, water, sewer, garbage, maintenance, reserve fund and insurance for common areas. Walking distance to 3 of Cold Lake's go to restaurants! Marina Ridge - your carefree living destination.
October 6, 2020
I do love the fall. Even if it means back-to-school, shorter days, cooler temperatures and getting back into a routine after the summer. I know there's a reason for every season. So, as your family embraces fall and adjusts to its faster pace, make time to ensure your home is safe, secure and ready for cooler tempertures with these 12 home maintnenace tips.
Outside the Home
- Feeling a draft? Seal around windows and doors with spray foam, caulking or weather stripping to keep the cool air out. Not only will you feel more comfortable, you'll save money on your energy bills.
- Get your mind in the gutter. Leaves don't just collect on lawns. They also fill your eavestroughs and downspouts. So clean them out and let water drain properly.
- Put your air conditioner to bed. Ask a professional to properly power down your central air conditioner unit. Fully covering your air conditioner may trap moisture, so ask if a short cover that just covers the top is right for your unit to prevent leaves and debris from getting trapped inside.
- Get on top of roof issues. Hire a professional to check your roof for signs of loose or missing shingles and other damage, especially after extreme weather conditions.
- Turn off outside faucets. These pipes are susceptible to freezing, so close shut-off valves for all outside faucets, and turn on the ourside fauces to let them drain propertly.
- Rake and shake. Piles of leaves can provide entertainment for little ones to jump in, but don't keep them around long. Leaves can kill your grass if left on the ground for an extended period. Rake them, bag them, and take them to the curb for pick up to keep your soil healthy, or mulch them with a mower and shake them over your garden to improve soil fertility.
- Stow your tools and toys. Put away the lawn mower. Wipe gardening tools down and store them in a shed or garage. Aso store patio furniture and children's toys to protect them from the elements.
- Store firewood safely. Dry firewood should be stacked at least four to five metres away from your home.
Inside the Home
- Check and detect. Check that your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are in good working order and replace the batteries as often as recommened by the manufacturer.
- Did someone say the "f" word? As cooler temperatures arrive, you'll want to have your furnance servied and filter changed to make sure everything is running efficiently.
- Practice safe kindling. Clear out ash and charred wood from the fireplace. While enjoying a fire, keep a glass or metal screen in front of your fireplace to help prevent sparks from flying. Also, have your chimney inspected and cleaned my a professional.
- Move on up. Check your attic (or hire a professional) to make sure insulation is properly installed to prevent head from escaping.
October 1, 2020
I have listed a new property at 5709 52 AVE N in Cold Lake.
The perfect place for you to build your dream home or DIY the current one. This lot is very large with mature trees and loads of potential. Property is close to school's, shops and 4 wings. There is no access to the property. Access will be provided when it is a conditional sale on inspection. Property sold as is, where is.
Copyright 2023 by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton. All Rights Reserved.
Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.